I have been so blessed to have great followers that let me know my ideas and thoughts have helped them. I am not going to lie. I absolutely love that!!
Interestingly enough, probably the number one question I get is “How do you stay motivated and always do these tips?” Well in the spirit of transparency here is the honest to goodness truthful answer: I don’t!
Buy antabuse online canada - Buy antabuse online australia
I have times where I am really good and stay on top of things and take consistent action. Then there are times when I feel lost, or unmotivated, or (and here’s the big one!) scared – which keeps me from taking action. In fact, I am coming out of one of those times as I write this post.
I took time off over the spring/summer. I have where can i buy antabuse in the uk about how I needed to re-prioritize things in my life. I unplugged. I stepped away from what I thought was work (turned out it was a lot of busyness). But I felt like I had lost some (or even a lot) of my mojo. I questioned if what I was doing was really what I wanted to do. I went through fear, searching, introspection and eventually reinvestment in my work.
I eventually realized I had to drink my own champagne!
I had to listen to the advice I have been giving. I had to hear my own words through a lens that pertained not to other people, but how they pertained to me.
Here is the moral of this story.
Everyone goes through ups and downs. It is a natural law of the universe. There is ebb and flow, high times and lower times. So I went back to my basics.
So know that no matter what is going on, you can regain your mojo!
Again, here is my list of staples:
- Journaling – Getting fears, trepidations, and doubts down on paper helps to get it out of your head. When things stay in your head they can grow in scariness to unrealistic proportion. Get them down on paper and then they are easier to address. Journaling also provides a mechanism to vent. That helps relieve worry, stress and fear.
- Gratitude – List 3-5 things that you feel gratitude for daily. And remember these do not have to be huge items. They can be anything!! What are you grateful for – the pretty flower you saw on your walk, the awesome song that got you to sing in the car at the top of your lungs, list whatever sparked gratitude. And it’s ok to repeat items day to day. The point is to shift your mind from fear and worry to gratitude. Your vibe immediately lifts. You smile and don’t even notice it. Develop an attitude of gratitude! It will help.
- Reading – Take a few minutes every day to read something inspirational. For me I went back to books I continue to find great value in every time I read a chapter – where can i buy antabuse by buy antabuse cheap, where can i buy antabuse online by buy antabuse disulfiram, where do i buy antabuse by do you need a prescription to buy antabuse, and buy fake antabuse by buy generic antabuse. And you don’t have to read each book end to end at once. Even reading or re-reading one chapter can get you going again!
- Quiet time – Do whatever activity that grants you alone quiet time. Whether it’s exercising, or meditation, or whatever. For me long walks allow me time to be alone and reflect.
- Baby steps – Look for small actions to take. Don’t think of them as not big enough. Think of them as action, and any action moves you from where you were!
Remember – EVERYONE has highs and lows. You are not alone when this happens to you. Take the time you need to re-motivate and you’ll find yourself moving once again!
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR WEBSITE?
Just include this complete statement with the content: A. Lynn Jesus, CEO and Purpose Expert with how to buy antabuse, is dedicated to helping people discover their purpose and live life on their terms. Are you ready to get started? Stop going through the motions and find your Why with her FREE guidebook how to buy antabuse tablets.