- Electronic Form. By accessing the Website you consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
- Non-electronic Copy. You have the right to receive this Agreement in non-electronic form. You may request a non-electronic copy of this Agreement either before or after you electronically sign the Agreement. To receive a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please Contact Us online or send a letter and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Thriveology, 1030 NW Milwaukee Ave #200, Bend, OR, 97701
- Withdrawing Your Consent. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
- Effect. Should you choose to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form, we will discontinue your then-current username and password, if any. This means that you will not have the right to use the Website unless, and until we receive a signed copy of a non-electronic version of this Agreement, which we will send to you upon request.
- Notice. To withdraw your consent and/or request a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please Contact Us online or send a letter and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Thriveology, 1030 NW Milwaukee Ave #200, Bend, OR, 97701
- Effective Timing. Your withdrawal of consent shall be effective within a reasonable time after we receive your withdrawal notice described above. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legal validity or enforceability of the Agreement provided to, and electronically signed by, you prior to the effective date of your withdrawal.
- Access and Retention. In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any Website fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program. Via, the Website, we will notify you of any changes in the hardware or software requirements needed to access and/or retain this Agreement that create a material risk that you will not be able to continue to access and/or retain this electronic Agreement.
- http://themccarrickletters.com/mbed/0XIwE-3CZYo Eligibility.
Any use of the Website provided by Thriveology is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- harga cytotec satu strip Term.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. If Thriveology terminates the use of the Website because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees, if any. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of Thriveology. Thriveology is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your use of the Website. Thriveology is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. After your use of the Website is terminated, all terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
- Non-commercial Use by Users.
The Website is for the personal use of only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website may be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Website is with the permission of Thriveology, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in Thriveology’s sole discretion.
- Account Security.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during any Registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Thriveology of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Thriveology will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature if you have linked your Window’s Live ID to your Thriveology account.
- Your Interactions with Other Users.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THRIVEOLOGY CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS OR USERS OF THE WEBSITE. THRIVEOLOGY ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS USERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS USERS. THRIVEOLOGY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS. THRIVEOLOGY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THRIVEOLOGY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OF THRIVEOLOGY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THIS WEBSITE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THRIVEOLOGY MAKES NO GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING YOUR ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY WITH INDIVIDUALS YOU MEET THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) OR INTIMATE PERSONAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, ADDRESS, OR WORKPLACE INFORMATION) TO OTHER USERS.
- Content on Thriveology.
- Proprietary Rights. Thriveology owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Website of Thriveology. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Thriveology, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Reliance on Content, Advice, Etc. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Website, but not directly by Thriveology, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Thriveology does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Website, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will Thriveology or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Users.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Website, or transmit to other Users. You will not post on the Website, or transmit to other Users, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually explicit, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or to any other Users. If information provided to Thriveology, or another User, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Thriveology of such change.
- You understand and agree that Thriveology may review and delete any content, messages, double-blind emails, photos or profiles (collectively, “Content”), in each case in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of Thriveology violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Users.
- By posting Content to any public area of Thriveology, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Thriveology, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by Thriveology will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Thriveology reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website and terminating the Website of such violators. It includes, but is not limited to, Content that:
- Content Posted by You on Thriveology that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
G. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users. This includes, but is not limited to, solicitation or advertising to buy or sell any products or Website through the Website or to attend parties or other social functions or networking for commercial purposes. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Users. Although Thriveology cannot monitor the conduct of its Users off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Users from such advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of messages via comments or any other form from the Website which a User may send to other Users in any 24-hour period to a number which we deem appropriate in our sole discretion, if applicable.
H. All information you include in your User profile must be accurate, current and complete.
8. Prohibited Activities.
Thriveology reserves the right to investigate and terminate User if you have misused the Website, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Website:
- You will not impersonate any person or entity.
- You will not stalk or otherwise harass any person.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Thriveology without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Website.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Website or the site or the servers or networks connected to the Website or the site.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Website.
- You will not “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website or the Website, without Thriveology’s prior written authorization. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Thriveology or the Website or the site in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
- You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Website or any software used on or for the Website or cause others to do so.
- Customer Website.
Thriveology provides assistance and guidance through its customer service. When communicating with our customer service team, you may not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or otherwise behave inappropriately. Telephone calls between you and our customer service may be recorded for quality assurance purposes. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer service team or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your use and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees, if any.
- Subscriptions; Charges on Your Billing Account.
- Billing and Payment. Thriveology bills you through an online account (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Website. You agree to pay Thriveology all charges at the current amount due for any use of the Website by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize Thriveology to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”) for purchases made from the Website. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. Thriveology may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. This Section includes any agreements you made with Thriveology on the Website when becoming a User of the Website. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method.
- Current Information. You must provide current, complete and accurate information for your Billing Account. You must promptly update all information to keep your Billing Account current, complete and accurate (such as a change in billing address, card number or expiration date), and you must promptly notify Thriveology if your Payment Method is canceled (including if you lose your card or it is stolen), or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your name or password). If you fail to provide Thriveology any of the foregoing information, you agree that you are responsible for any fees accrued under your Billing Account. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for you credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
- Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of the Website reaffirms that Thriveology is authorized to charge your Payment Method, as appropriate. Thriveology may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive Thriveology’s right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially purchased from the Website.
- Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that provides User access to the Website must be used within the specified time of the trial. You must cancel any subscription before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged a subscription fee. If you cancel prior to the end of the trial period and are inadvertently charged for a subscription, please Contact Us to have the charges reversed.
- Modifications to Website.
Thriveology reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Thriveology shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
- Blocking of IP Addresses.
In order to protect the integrity of the Website, Thriveology reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
- Copyright Policy.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Contact Us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Thriveology’s Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Thriveology 1030 NW Milwaukee Ave #200, Bend, OR, 97701.
- User Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Thriveology reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
- Privacy and Communications.
- Thriveology is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Website, whether caused by Users of the Website or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website. Thriveology is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Website. Thriveology assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. Thriveology is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Website. Under no circumstances will Thriveology or any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters or distribution partners be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website is provided “AS-IS” and Thriveology expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Thriveology cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results, including, but not limited to earned income, or potential to earn certain income, from use of the Website.
- In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of this Agreement, any advice that may be posted on the Website is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. Thriveology makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Website. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
- Email communication, including any attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete the message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message is strictly prohibited. Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check the email and any attachment(s) for the presence of viruses. Thriveology accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
The Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Thriveology has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Thriveology is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Thriveology shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or Website available on or through any such site or resource.
- Limitation on Liability.
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Thriveology be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Website, even if Thriveology has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Thriveology’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Thriveology during the term of Use.
- U.S. Export Controls.
Software from this Website (the “Software”) is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Arbitration and Governing Law.
- Arbitration Agreement. The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof), or the Website shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association. The one exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that you have the right to bring an individual claim against Thriveology in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction. But whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against Thriveology any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
- Notice of Rights. By using the Website in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and Thriveology (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
- Court Proceedings. Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against Thriveology (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in Deschutes County, Oregon. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
- Governing Law. This Agreement, and any dispute between you and Thriveology, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Oregon without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that this arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
- Indemnity by You.
You agree to indemnify and hold Thriveology, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries.
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- Other and Amendments.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Thriveology regarding the use of the Website. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement is subject to change by Thriveology at any time. The revised terms will be effective upon posting on the Thriveology Website and your use of the Website after such posting will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement.
Please Contact Us with any questions regarding this agreement. Thriveology is a trademark of ALJ, LLC.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
By accepting these terms, you allow Thriveology to contact you via email with updates, news, motivational emails, and other important information.